The next regular Commission meeting will be held at 10:00 AM on Thursday, December 1, 2016, at Louisiana Tech University – Davison Athletic Center, 1454 West Alabama, 3rd Floor, Ruston, LA 71270
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of November 03, 2016 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
6. Enforcement Reports November, 2016 – Captain Edward Skena
7. Receive and Consider a Declaration of Emergency for the Partial Closure of State Outside Waters to Shrimping – Jeffrey Marx, Biologist
8. Receive an Update on the 2016-2017 Oyster Season in Calcasieu Lake – Patrick Banks, Assistant Secretary of Fisheries
9. Set March, 2017 Commission Meeting Date
10. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.