AGENDA for the May 2016 Louisiana Wildlife & Fisheries Commission Meeting
The next regular Commission Meeting will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, May 5, 2016, at the Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes from March 03 and April 07, 2016 Meetings
4. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
5. To hear Enforcement Reports April 2016
6. To hear an update on the 2016 Legislative Session
7. To consider a Notice of Intent modifying the black bass regulations on the Sabine River.
8. To consider a Declaration of Emergency setting the opening dates of the Territorial Sea and 2016 Spring Inshore Shrimp Seasons
9. To consider a Declaration of Emergency and Notice of Intent modifying the 2016 Recreational Gag Season and Gag and Black Grouper size limits
10. To hear a Summary Report on the 2015/2016 Public Seed Ground Oyster Season
11. Announcement of dates for the 2016 Free Recreational Fishing Days
12. To consider a Notice of Intent to Outlaw Quadruped, Nutria and Beaver Night Take Permit
13. Set September 2016 Meeting Date
14. Receive Public Comments
Live audi/video streaming of this meeting is available via Gotowebinar.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us atwww.wlf.la.gov or www.FishLA.org. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.