Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission
November 3, 2016 - 9:30 A.M.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Adoption of October 06, 2016 Commission Meeting Minutes
5. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
6. Enforcement Reports October, 2016 – Captain Edward Skena
7. Receive Update on Gulf of Mexico Fishery Management Council’s October Meeting – Myron Fischer, Biologist
8. Receive Announcement of the 2017 Louisiana Duck Stamp Contest Winner – Larry Reynolds, Biologist
9. Set Location and Time of December 01, 2016 Commission Meeting
10. Set February, 2017 Commission Meeting Date
11. Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Gotowebinar.com. To attend this meeting via webinar visit:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov. To receive recreational or commercial fishing email and text alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.