The Louisiana Oyster Task Force will meet at 1 p.m. on Monday, July 28, in room 124 of the State Library located at 701 North 4th Street in Baton Rouge. The public is invited to attend.
The agenda is as follows:
A. Roll Call
B. Oyster Development Account Balance
C. Prior Meeting Minutes
D. Pending Business - Elect New Chairman
E. Committee Reports
F. Member Requests
1) Oyster Stock Assessment on Public Grounds
(Brian Lezina, LDWF)
2) 2008/09 Preliminary Oyster Season Recommendations (Brian
3) LSPMB/OTF Contents and Authorization Of June 20, 2008
Press Release on DHH V.P. Control Plan (Al Sunseri)
4) FDA Consideration of Concurrence with Proposal 07-202, V.P.
Management Plan and Future Implications and Consequences of
this Action. (Al Sunseri)
5) The State Re-Authorizing Davis Pond and Caernarvon
Freshwater Diversions as Coastal Restoration Projects that
would Eliminate Operation Based on Salinities.
G. Any Other Business
For more information, contact Victoria Zachary at 504-286-8734 or email@example.com.