The Louisiana Recreational Saltwater Fishing Task Force will meet at 10 a.m. on Monday, December 13, 2010, in the third floor conference room at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of October 13, 2009 Minutes
- Update on Marine Bait Fish Contract (Dr. Chris Green)
- Update on Cocahoe Disease Contract (Dr. John Hawke)
- Presentation on Artificial Reefs (inshore/offshore) (Doug Peters)
- Update on Best Fish Handling Practices (Ed Chesney)
- Discussion of Saltwater Hatchery (LDWF)
- Introduction of the Outreach Staff (LDWF)
- Other Business
- Set Dates for Next Meeting
For more information, please contact Ashley Wethey at (225) 765-5113 or email@example.com.