Feb. 15, 2011 – The Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board will meet tomorrow, February 16, 2011 at 1 p.m. at the UNO Advanced Technology Center located at 2021 Lakeshore Drive in Suite 210, in New Orleans.
The agenda for tomorrow’s meeting is as follows:
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Approval of minutes from December 15, 2010
- Jeffry Zehnder- Zehnder Communications. Boston booth, new photography and social media update
- Mark Schexnayder-WLF- certification and traceability update. Disaster recovery grant programs update.
- Executive Directors Report
- update on BP funds
- Guest Presentations
- Sub Committee discussion (Executive, Funding, Legislative, Education and Marketing).
- Boston Seafood Show
- Updates List of Events
- Samuel H. Green School and the edible garden
- School lunch programs
- Foodways Texas Symposium – Kim Chauvin
- Set Next Meeting
This meeting is open to the public.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana's abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.louisiana.gov on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ldwffb or follow us on Twitter @LDWF.
For more information contact Laura Deslatte at firstname.lastname@example.org or (225) 610-2363.