The Hunting and Fishing Advisory Education Council will meet Tuesday, Oct. 29 at 1:30 p.m. at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda for Tuesday’s meeting in the Louisiana Room is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes of March 12 and July 9, 2013
- Welcome and Opening Comments from Chairman
- Enforcement Division Report
- ALAS (Archery in Louisiana Schools) Report
- Office of Fisheries: Louisiana Seafood Certification Program
- Office of Wildlife: 2013-14 Waterfowl Season Outlook
- Office of Wildlife: Upland Game Bird Report
- Other Business: Council Discussion on Meeting Schedule
- Set Next Meeting Date
- Receive Public Comments
The Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana's abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.louisiana.gov, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ldwffb, or follow us on Twitter @LDWF.
For more information, contact Bo Boehringer at 225-765-5115 or email@example.com.