The Hunting and Fishing Advisory Education Council will meet Tuesday, June 24 at 1:30 p.m. at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda for Tuesday’s meeting in the Louisiana Room is as follows:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of Oct. 29, 2013 and March 11, 2014
3. Welcome and Opening Comments
4. Enforcement Division Report
5. 2014 Legislative Session Overview
6. Aquatic Plant Control Report
7. Council Discussion: Position on Management of Red Snapper Off Louisiana Coast
8. Set Next Meeting Date
9. Receive Public Comments
For more information, contact Bo Boehringer at 225-765-5115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.