Triploid Grass Carp Possession and Transport Permit

Permit : 
Allows for the importation, transportation, possession, disposal, and sale of live triploid grass carp for aquatic plant control.

Complete application and mail with fee to address on application form. Contact Commercial Licensing at 225-765-2898 to check on permit status. Contact area field office for questions regarding grass carp stocking.

Additional Information : 

Triploid grass carp may only be purchased from one of the approved fingerling producers listed on the most recent Fingerling Vendors List.