The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission has set the next regular public board meeting for 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 2, 2006 at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of Feb. 2, 2006
3. Commission Special Announcements
4. Enforcement and Aviation Reports/February
5. Notice of Intent Shrimping Closed Season Vessel Monitoring System
6. Zero Tolerance for Littering in the Sportsmans Paradise Proclamation
7. Public Comments 2006-07 Hunting Seasons and General and WMA Hunting Rules and Regulations.
8. Set July 2006 Meeting Date
9. Public Comments