The second meeting of the Louisiana Waterfowl Study Commission will be held at 10 a.m. on Tuesday June 27, 2006 in the Louisiana Room of the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries (LDWF) headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge.
This commission was created by Senate Concurrent Resolution (SCR) No. 64, authored by Sen. Willie Mount.
The agenda is as follows:
1. Introductory Comments
2. Duck hunting Zones and Split Seasons
3. Mottled Duck and Scaup Bag Limits
4. Gadwall Telemetry Proposal
5. Discussion of Waterfowl Population/Harvest Data
6. Other Discussion Issues
7. Establish date for next meeting