March 28, 2011 – The Louisiana Oyster Task Force will meet in New Orleans at the UNO Advanced Technology Building in Suite 210 Tuesday, March 29, 2011, at 1 p.m.
The agenda for tomorrow’s meeting is as follows:
- Roll Call
- Approval of January 25, 2011 MINUTES
- Treasury Report
- Committee Reports
- Public Oyster Reef Evaluation & Shell Plant – Patrick Banks
BP Oil Spill Remediation
- Claims Process
- Public Reef Remediation
- Oyster Lease Remediation
- Report on Washington Walk-on-the-Hill and functions
- Oyster Lease Moratorium Update, Map of Dual Claim Water-bottoms – Jerome Zeringue, Raymond Impastato
- Crop Insurance Update – Rob Certa
- Sabine Lake Oyster Harvest Recommendations – Mike Voisin
- NFI Spring Conference, May 10-12,2011 – Mike Voisin
- Army Corp of Engineers Shellfish Permit Reauthorization
- Acknowledgements: Keith Lacaze, Tommy Cvitanovich
- Set Next Meeting
This meeting is open to the public.
Prior to the this meeting, the Legislative Committee for the Oyster Task Force will meet at 10 a.m. to discuss amending the state refrigeration allowance and the legal standard for measuring sack oysters.
For more information contact Laura Deslatte at email@example.com  or (225)610-2363.