The Hunting and Fishing Advisory Education Council will meet Thursday, June 12, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters building located at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
The agenda for Thursday’s meeting in the Louisiana Room is as follows:
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes of March 15, 2012
3. Welcome and Opening Comments from Chairman
4. Enforcement Division Report: Lt. Col. Joey Broussard
5. Legislative Update: Lt. Col. Jeff Mayne
6. Office of Wildlife: Larry Reynolds, Waterfowl Study Leader
Report on Three Zone Waterfowl Seasons
7. Council Discussion of Stated Mission
8. Set Next Meeting Date
9. Receive Public Comments
For more information, contact Bo Boehringer 225-765-5115 or email@example.com .