The Louisiana Alligator Advisory Council will meet by webinar Wednesday (Nov. 18) at 9 a.m. This meeting of the council is being conducted by webinar due to the public health emergency declared in response to the threat presented by COVID-19.
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To attend via webinar register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_L2OsxEMpThiq6gPldL8z8A
Here is the agenda for the meeting:
- Approval of Minutes from the Aug. 8, 2020 AAC meeting
- AAC Budget Update – Jeb Linscomb
- Funding Approval 2020 Sportsman’s Caucus – Jeb Linscombe/Stephen Sagrera
- Alligator Market Update – Christy Plott
- Public Comment
The public will have an opportunity to provide comments on the above agenda in two ways:
- Comments may be submitted prior to the meeting by sending an email to Tanya Sturman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must include the agenda item number in the subject of your email. The body of your message should include your name and address before your comment.
- During the Zoom meeting, you may submit comments by using the chat feature in the Zoom application. Comments must be submitted via chat during the time the agenda item is being discussed. The chairman will provide additional time for chat comments to allow the public to type their comments. To use the chat feature, click ‘Chat’ at the bottom of your screen, type the agenda item, your name, address, and comment. Select ‘Send to All Panelists’ and click ‘Send’ or press ‘enter.’
For more information, please contact Tanya Sturman at email@example.com.