The Louisiana Outdoors Forever Technical Advisory Board will meet at 1:00 pm on Monday, May 22, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries headquarters at 2000 Quail Drive in Baton Rouge.
- Call to Order – Scott Longman
- Roll Call – Angela Morejon
- Approval of March 10, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Approval of May 22, 2023 Agenda
- Determine if each Pre-Application received meets the criteria for an invitation to complete a Full Application.
- Receive Public Comments
A live audio/video stream of this meeting will be available via Zoom. To view via webinar, register at: https://wlf-la.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_n76fRYdgSC6PyHaNs9dwqQ
The Louisiana Outdoors Forever Program provides funding for outdoor conservation projects in the state. For more information regarding Louisiana Outdoors Forever, visit https://www.wlf.louisiana.gov/page/louisiana-outdoors-forever.